My name is Elena and as a graduated Italian teacher I give my students the opportunity to follow tailor made courses which address their individual and specific needs. Via individually paced learning, the student is provided with the opportunity to put his learning into practice. With my support, the student can learn or improve the language in an easy and relaxed way.
- Linguistic High School – Bergamo
- Superior School for Interpreters and Translators – Milano
- University of Languages and Foreign Literatures – Milano
- Intensive General Course in “Didactics of Italian to Foreigners: Theoretical and Methodological Bases – University of Bergamo
- General Course for guides of the “Museum and Treasure of Bergamo Cathedral” at Bernareggi Museum
Ciao! My name is Giorgio and I’m glad to be part of the Italian teaching staff. I studied foreign languages (English, French and Spanish). I’m passionate about linguistic, art and photography.
During your stay, I will help you to learn or improve your Italian language and we will spend some afternoons together discovering Bergamo and Lake Como to give you a more complete experience of Italy: it’s about art, culture and last, but not least food.
As I like hiking, sailing, swimming and skateboarding, I will also organize sports activities based on your personal interests and the place we are staying. So, I look forward to meet you for a “taste of Italy”.